720 Pequot Avenue (Exit 19 off I-95)
Sale: Tue, Jul 20 to Tue, Jul 27
- PEQUOT LIBRARY 61st SUMMER BOOK SALE
- Friday, July 23 through Tuesday, July 27 (see daily pricing below)
- One of the largest book sales in New England
- Over 100,000 Books
- plus CDs, DVDs, Records
- and Unique Specials
- All items gently used and donated to Pequot Library
- Admission is FREE and open to the public
- Over 60 categories, including your favorites: Biography, Children/Young Adult, Cookbooks, Fiction, Signed Books, Specials, and so much more!
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted.
- Scanners and other wireless devices welcome in sales areas; stockpiling and “clearing” not permitted
- HOURS & PRICING:
- Friday, July 23
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tent: $4 Hardcovers