The Mark Twain Library
at Redding Community Center
37 Lonetown Road (Route 107)
(GPS: 41.310787, -73.38534)
Sale: Fri, Sep 2 to Mon, Sep 5
- 61st Annual Mark Twain Library Book Fair
- Labor Day weekend dates are Friday September 2, 2022 to Monday, September 5, 2022
- Over 65,000 books for sale organized in 75 categories!
- A significant array of vintage science fiction books
- Thousands of CDs in all music categories
- A considerable selection of cookbooks, with many from America's Test Kitchen
- Books from the estate of Bob Russell (former First Selectman from Wilton) -focusing on American History, with an emphasis on Connecticut, Pittsburgh and West Virginia
- Many classic children's books
- Sheet music including vocal scores, instrumental, and popular music
- An extensive Civil War section
- PLUS: 2022 Book Fair Highlights for Children’s and Music Categories
- MUSIC CATEGORY
- Large collection of foreign and out- of -print flute music from French and German publishers
- Extensive collection of operatic vocal scores: Mozart, Haydn and many others ; coaching techniques materials, etc.
- Large collection of choral music for small choirs and vocal ensembles.
- CHILDREN’S BOOKS and CHILDHOOD TREASURES
- Daniel Defoe - The Life & Strange Surprising Adventures of Robinson Crusoe of Your, Mariner. Easton Press, 1976. Mint condition.
- Carolyn Keene - The Nancy Drew Cookbook. Grossett & Dunlap, 1973.
- Grace Paul - Four Friends. Grossett & Dunlap, 1935.
- Thornton Burgess - Mother West Wind’s Animal Friends. Grossett & Dunlap, 1912.
- Gerald Durrell - The Bafut Beagles. Reprint Society, London, 1956.
- Edna Chandler - Cowboy Andy. Beginner Books Inc., 1959.
- Gillian Lobel - For Everyone to Share. Good Books, 2008.
- The Doloinite Secret - The 10 Most Beautiful Legends. Satzzentrum-Brixen. 200
- Our Collectors Corner Special Book List is now available: CLICK HERE
- Free admission except Friday, September 2
- Free parking and refreshments are available for purchase.
- Friday: 9-6 prices as marked
- Saturday: 10-4 prices as marked
- Sunday: 10-4 half price day
- Monday: 9-4 $10 for a box full of books
- Where: The Redding Community Center, 37 Lonetown Road, Redding CT
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org