Friends of the C.H. Booth Library
ANNUAL BOOK SALE
at Reed Intermediate School
3 Trades Lane
(Across from Fairfield Hills)
Right off I-84, Exit 11, Routes 25 and 34
Sale: Fri, Jul 8 to Tue, Jul 12
- Friends of the C.H. Booth Library BOOK SALE
- OVER 120,000 BOOKS, CDs, DVDs, LPs, PUZZLES, GAMES AND MORE!
- July 8 to July 12 – 46th ANNUAL BOOK SALE
- FRIDAY PREVIEW, 1 - 5
- $40 admission – Attendance limited to 200
- Ticket sales start Friday at noon
- Saturday, 10 - 5
- $5 admission – Ages 18 and under FREE
- Ticket sales start Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, 10 - 5: half price day
- Monday, 10 -7: $5 per standard-sized bag (provided free)
- Tuesday, 10 - 1: all items FREE
- Best organized sale anywhere
- Rare, collectible and noteworthy signed books and media all in one room
- All adult fiction, CDs, DVDs, LPs organized by genre
- Children’s books organized by reading level, series and interests
- Over 90 categories, including your favorites:
- Adult Fiction: classics to recent bestsellers, mysteries and thrillers, science fiction and fantasy, comic books, graphic novels and manga plus much more!
- Adult non-fiction: art, cinema/media and photography, computer software (including games), crafts, gardening, history (US & World), home improvement and many other areas!
- Children's books: the biggest section anywhere!
- Jigsaw puzzles and games
- Media: audiobooks, CDs, DVDs and LP records (33s, 45s, 78s)
- Young Adult: all the favorite authors and series
- Pay by cash, check or credit/debit card; Discover, Visa & MasterCard Accepted
- Unbeatable amenities
- Contactless payment available using Square and PayPal
- Air-conditioning and plenty of on-site parking
- Secure holding areas for intended purchases available on Friday and Saturday only
- Scanners and personal electronic devices welcome in sales areas
- Refreshments available for purchase on Saturday and Sunday
- Stockpiling and “clearing” not permitted
- Masks recommended and may be required
- UPDATES AND DETAILS POSTED AT BOOTHBOOKSALE.ORG