Jefferson County Library Foundation
Whale of a Sale
at Jefferson County Fairgrounds
15200 W. 6th Avenue
Sale: Thu, Oct 28 to Sun, Oct 31
- Friends of the Jefferson County Public Library's Annual
- 2021 FALL WHALE OF A USED BOOK SALE!
- 100,000 BOOKS
- Children's and Teen Books
- CDs, DVDs, Records, Tapes
- Audio Books
- Separated into over 30 nonfiction and fiction categories - sorted for easy shopping!
- Bert's Weathered & Treasured - hundreds of vintage and better books, all individually priced!
- Great Prices Range from 50 cents to $3
- Sunday is Bag Day Grocery-Sized Bag of Books starts at $6 (be eco-friendly - bring your own grocery size cloth bag)
- Scanners are welcome!
- October 28 to 31, 2021
- $5 Admission per person, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- Friends Preview Night
- Thursday, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Active Friends of Jefferson County Public Library members only
- Become a Friend Today
- Open to the Public
- Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Prices half off for Jeffco employees, teachers, and Friends of Jefferson County Public Library (with ID).
- Sunday ,11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Snacks, lunches and beverages will be available for purchase
- COSTUME CONTEST on Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 2:00PM
- You do not need to purchase admission in order to participate.
- Prizes and great fun for kids and adults!
- SAVE AREA: You can store your books while you are shopping. (Please, no stacking books in the aisles)
- Proceeds benefit children's and teen literacy programs funded by the Jefferson County Library Foundation. http://jeffcolibraryfoundation.org
- For decades, the Friends have been advocates, volunteers, and supporters of JCPL. Our members believe that our Library is the heart of our community and that each Friend “multiplies the good” work of the Library. We raise more than $100,000 annually in support of JCPL through our Whale of a Used Book Sales, and Whale’s Tale/Baby Whale bookstores.