Friends of the Jefferson County Public Library
at Jefferson County Fairgrounds
15200 W. 6th Avenue
Sale: Thu, Oct 26 to Sun, Oct 29
- Friends of the Jefferson County Public Library
- 2017 FALL WHALE OF A USED BOOK SALE!
- 80,000 Sorted Books!
- Children's and Teen Books
- CDs, DVDs, Records, Tapes, Maps
- Separated into over 30 nonfiction and fiction categories
- Curiosity Corner: Hundreds of vintage & better books!
- Great Prices:
- Hardbound $3, Paperbacks $1 to $2, Children's .50 to $1
- Music CDs $1, Audiobooks $3, DVDs $2.50
- Sunday is Bag Day: $6/bag of books (be eco-friendly - bring your own grocery size cloth bag)
- Better books and collectibles as marked
- October 26 to 29, 2017
- Preview Night
- Thursday, 6p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friends of the Jefferson County Library are invited to get an exclusive first peek at the Whale Sale. Must be a current Friend of the Jefferson County Public Library
- Join at the door
- Early Open
- Friday, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Fee $10
- Free and Open to the Public
- Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m; Half Price for Jeffco employees, educators and Friends of JCPL with ID
- Sunday, 11a.m. to 3p.m. - Bag Day $6!**
- *Friends Half Price Day: Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Another perk for Friends of JCPL--get half price on books all day Saturday. (Does not include items in Bert's Weathered and Treasured.)
- **Bag Day: Sunday, 11 .m. to 3 p.m. One of the best bargains in town: One bag of books starting at just $6 (for a grocery-sized, plastic bag).
- Visit www.jeffcolibraryfoundation.org for more information
- Proceeds benefit children's and teen literacy programs funded by the Jefferson County Library Foundation