Friends of the LSU Libraries Book Bazaar
NEW DATES! NEW LOCATION!
John M. Parker Agricultural Coliseum
Baton Rouge, LA
Sale: Thu, Apr 2 to Sat, Apr 4
- NEW DATES! NEW LOCATION!*
- 44th Annual Friends Book Bazaar
- April 2 to 4, 2020
- Thursday and Friday 9 am to 7 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
- Over 60,000 new and used books plus CDs, DVDs and vinyl records
- Check out our list of Collectible Books
- Of special interest- an assortment of military history, art, Louisiana and South books
- Bazaar proceeds go into an endowment for the LSU Libraries Special Collections
- Cash, check and credit cards accepted
- Scanners allowed
- Due to space constraints, only small carts are permitted.
- Free admission and parking. Parking available behind Mini-Farm and Nelson Memorial buildings
- Upon arrival, get our “Categories Locations” bookmark
- Important: No previewing or selling online prior to Bazaar!
- Facebook: Friends LSU Libraries
- *Due to problems with the Nelson Memorial building, the Book Bazaar has moved to John M. Parker Agricultural Coliseum. The Coliseum is just a few steps from the previous venue. The parking location has not changed.