Friends of the LSU Libraries Book Bazaar
(LSU Mini-Farm and Nelson Memorial Buildings)
Baton Rouge, LA
Sale: Thu, Mar 1 to Sat, Mar 3
- FRIENDS OF THE LSU LIBRARIES PRESENTS
- 42nd Annual Friends Book Bazaar!!!!
- March 1 to 3, 2018
- Thursday and Friday 9am to 7pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Over 70,000 New and Used Books at Bargain Prices!
- Never picked over - We DO NOT pre-sell or sell online!
- We do not hold a preview. All books are sorted, priced and packed as they soon as they are donated each year.
- Be sure to get "categories locations bookmark" upon arrival (available in both buildings)
- See a list of our Collectible Books
- FREE Admission and convenient parking
- Scanners allowed
- Cash, checks and credit cards accepted
- (Sorry, by order of the Fire Marshall, due to space constraints only umbrella strollers and small carts permitted)
- Further information is available by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (phone and email aren’t available during the Bazaar)
- PROCEEDS FROM BAZAAR GO TO AN ENDOWMENT FOR THE LSU LIBRARIES
- Check out our Facebook page for info and pictures of upcoming Bazaar sale items!