Greater St. Louis Book Fair
Greensfelder Recreation Complex
550 Weidman Road
Sale: Thu, May 2 to Sun, May 5
- 2019 Greater St. Louis Book Fair Celebrating its 70th year!
- Legendary charity book fair is one of the nation's oldest, largest and most popular charity book sales
- MILLIONS of Donated Items
- Books, CDs, DVDs, ephemera and much more
- Limited editions
- Rare books
- Signed copies
- Coffee table art books
- Children's books
- Cook books
- Mysteries - and more!
- Over 150 Categories See Inventory Overview
- Treasures Galore
- Preview $10 admission
- Thursday May 2, 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. before the Fair opens to the general public.
- Opening night line number bracelets will be available for the first 200 people beginning at 8 am on Thursday, May 2nd! Purchase your admission bracelet ($15 each), leave the venue, and return to your place in line by 3:30 pm!
- FREE Admission
- Friday May 3, 10 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4, 10 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Shopping for Persons with Disabilities
- Sunday, May 5, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- (Monday, May 6, Non-Profit Day - Please Note: Non-Profit Day is closed to the public and limited to pre-registered 501(c)(3) organizations.)
- Pick up great books to read at fantastic prices, purchase series of reference books to display in book cases or use them for craft projects and home décor - something for everyone!
- For almost 70 years, book lovers and collectors have enjoyed bargain prices on a diverse and quality selection of new, gently-used and rare books.
- Fair proceeds benefit local non-profit education and literacy programs Find us on Facebook