Bryn Mawr-Wellesley Book Sale, Inc
at Princeton Day School
Upper Gymnasium/Campus Center
650 Great Road
Sale: Fri, Mar 16 to Tue, Mar 20
- 88th Annual Bryn Mawr Wellesley Book Sale
- The Bryn Mawr Wellesley Book Sale the area's most prestigious sale!
- Hardbacks, trade books, academic books, rare books, and more
- Browse tens of thousands of books in 62 categories
- Most hardbacks are $2.
- Opening Day- Tickets $25 (see details below)
- Friday, March 16: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Entry to the sale on March 16 will be in the order tickets were purchased (see below).
- General Public
- Saturday, March 17: 10:00 am am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday, March 18: 10:00 am am to 5:00 pm
- Monday, March 19: 10:00 am am to 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 20: 10:00 am am to 3:00 pm
- Admission to Opening day
- Tickets on sale beginning January 7th
- Your PayPal time stamp determines your place in line. All buyers get into the sale within 3 minutes of the opening regardless of their place in line. Tickets also sold at the door.
- ALL patrons must have a ticket.
- We do not recommend bringing anyone under the age of 14 to Opening Day due to the volume of books being moved by buyers.
- See bmandwbooks.com for directions and to purchase Opening Day tickets
- Closure due to inclement weather will be posted at or at BMandWBooks.com or on Facebook page. Click Here
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org